Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
Nadeena is the director and owner of Head2toe Physiotherapy and Podiatry. He graduated from La Trobe University with a Masters of Physiotherapy Practice after completing a Bachelor of Exercise Science (Clinical Practice) at Victoria University where he finished with High Distinction and as a Valedictorian nominee. In his final year of his Physiotherapy degree, he was also prized with the Musculoskeletal Award for an exercise-based project whilst competing against 150 other now-physiotherapists. Nadeena was also a strength and conditioning coach in elite level AFL football for Western Jets Football Club in the NAB League, working with AFL draft prospects. He is an Exercise and Sports Science Australia accredited exercise scientist and has also completed post-graduate qualifications in Dry Needling.
Nadeena has a special interest in sports physiotherapy and treating disorders of the spine including lower back and neck related pain, problems of the shoulder, knee, elbow, hand and foot. Nadeena uses precise needling and manual therapy techniques, with effective exercises to create pain-free and strong movement for his patients.
- Masters of Physiotherapy Practice
- Bachelor of Exercise Science (Clinical Practice)
- Certified MULLIGAN™ Practitioner
- Mckenzie's Part A Lumbar Spine
- Mckenzie's Part B Cervical & Thoracic Spine
- Australian Speciialist Physiotherapy Education: Complete and Advanced Upper Cervical Spine, Upper Quadrant, and Lower Quadrant
- Further courses completed in dry needling, temporomandibular disorders (TMD), shoulder pain, knee pain, foot and ankleBook AN Appointment